Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bed of Pain and Jet Lag

So this apartment has two twin beds, which is fine except one is way up in a Terrifying Sleeping Loft. Anne took the couch and I took the other bed. We both got up at about 2:00 a.m. (10 a.m. New York time) and switched. The bed (the one not in the Loft) is also next to an extremely drafty window. I was cold. Anne was extremely uncomfortable. We both had trouble sleeping. We figured we would give it a go until 6:00 a.m. and then just get up. After listening to iPod for a couple of hours, I fell alseep. I got up, thinking it was maybe 7 or 8. Oh no. Noon. Oh yeah. Slept like a rock for about 8 hours. Remember that we had gone to bed at 6:00 P.M. people. That means, not counting the four hours we were awake in the middle of the night, we slept about 16 hours... Well, that's only about four hours more than I usually sleep I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment